Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh. I thought you may have used it as a treatment.
Does the Olaplex soften the beard hair at all?

Ooh. I thought you may have used it as a treatment.
Does the Olaplex soften the beard hair at all?

No. It just repairs the damage i do from overlapping color on top of color. It still has the same texture, but before i started using olaplex with my tint, the ends were dry and porous. Now they just feel normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone received any more information regarding UK launch? I see some UK stylists have already got some, highly frustrating when no further info has been given to us mere mortals! I have clients that I used it on when it first launched in the U.S. but since the distributor was confirmed over here you could no longer ship it from the states. I wish I'd never introduced it to them as each appointment they are asking for it with me not really having any answers other than I don't have any!😩

Nope. Not heard anymore!!

Nope. Not heard anymore!!

Ah well at least it's not just me then 😜 I just wish they would keep us a little more informed!

Me neither. I keep checking the website and absolutely nothing!

I saw the 1'st rip off version on fb today 🙈

Im so sure theres a salon by me that stocks it? They put a pic up of their colour bar and its on the shelf.

They put a pic up as well saying something about ask your stylist for olaplex.

Im so sure theres a salon by me that stocks it? They put a pic up of their colour bar and its on the shelf.

They put a pic up as well saying something about ask your stylist for olaplex.

Ooo send me a link to the fb page

Criticize the app. One of them will show up.

Btw 12% and bleach ON SCALP is all over the american online magazines. But its okay, they have olaplex!

Last edited:
I emailed them again and they've just said they're getting ready for the UK launch and they will be in touch ?!?

I emailed them again and they've just said they're getting ready for the UK launch and they will be in touch ?!?

I think they take diversion seriously. I won't name and shame, but there's is a certain california based website that was selling it a while back and had to stop.

That website makes my blood boil! The one that was reselling it

That website makes my blood boil! The one that was reselling it

Yeah she's a trip right? Says some pretty crazy stuff. There's more than one "geek" on this sight that learned a bit from her blog. I gaurantee!

Read somewhere that they have already sold it to p&g. It will be in ever box of nice 'n easy before 2016.

Some of the info on "that" site is informative, but much of it is contradictory. Can't imagine someone truly learning from it.

That was fast if already sold to P&G!!! So much for in salon only.

Oh great.

Nice'n easy contains new 'olaplex' additive, rapidly multiplying hairs interior structure whilst colour. No more breakage. Go from black to blonde in one go! Just leave the colour on 5 hours, don't worry its got olaplex in!

Latest posts

Back