Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair by denise

Denise deer
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have been invited to order olaplex online,
I am a mobile hairdresser and received my qualification at the beginning of the year.

Just wanted some advice and maybe ask what other people might do!

Would you give the clients the option to use the product and just add the price into the service or use this in every colour/ treatment and put prices up in the first place ?

Any advice I would be grateful for x

I'd offer it as an add on.
I've only had it a couple of week's, so am no expert in using it.
Not every head will need it. In fact, so far, I'm quite proud to say most of my client's don't NEED it.
Over the year's, I've got them into a regular 4 - 6 week routine, to include home care.
That's not to say the odd 'Scary Mary home bleach' doesn't enter the salon....it's on these occasion's I'd reach for the OLAPLEX to save the day! :eek:
Client's with poor porosity could benefit from adding to the mix, but as has been mentioned, not sure how the different colour houses will feel about this addition to their product!o_O
If using as a treatment, make sure you take into account the extra 20 mins it takes, and not just charge for the cost of the product. ;)

Hi guys
I have been invited to order olaplex online,
I am a mobile hairdresser and received my qualification at the beginning of the year.

Just wanted some advice and maybe ask what other people might do!

Would you give the clients the option to use the product and just add the price into the service or use this in every colour/ treatment and put prices up in the first place ?

Any advice I would be grateful for x
How did you get the invite are you in the UK? X

Hi yes I'm in the UK, I filled in the form on there webpage and received a call to say I was accepted and I could order online

:-/ why can't I have it yet waaaaaaaa

It's available in Aston and Fincher now?

Lil question... If we don't use it in colour to save bother with manufacturers and we just do stand alones wouldn't we need to use just number 3 or have I got that wrong? Number 3 isn't even coming to us till September

The A and F rep couldn't give me any info on the number 3.

So can 1&2 be used as standalones?

So can 1&2 be used as standalones?

You mix 1/2oz No1 with 90ml water, drench dry hair, wait 5 minutes, apply No2 straight over it without rinsing and leave for a minimum of 10 minutes then shampoo and condition. The No3 is a take home for clients

No. 2 and No. 3 are exactly the same product.

The A and F rep couldn't give me any info on the number 3.
No3 is to protect your client from their at home styling. Mechanical and thermal damage still breaks disulfide bonds in the hair. If you're having issues with information in UK please email [email protected] -Ab Senior Educator-Olaplex

So if you were adding it into bleach which i have seen done on yiu tube which one do you add in?

Do you guys add olaplex to every bleach?
Do you ask each client if they want it?
If you add it to a couple of bowls of colour for one client do you add X amount on for each bowl or just the amount you use.

Do you guys add olaplex to every bleach?
Do you ask each client if they want it?
If you add it to a couple of bowls of colour for one client do you add X amount on for each bowl or just the amount you use.

I'm Confused! Are you asking how much Olaplex product to add to the tint bowl or how much to charge for it?

Haha. Sorry! Wrote in a rush!
I've got the paper work and just wondering say you charge £10 for Olaplex. Would you charge £10 regardless of putting it in one bowl of tint or 3 bowls of tint?

Haha. Sorry! Wrote in a rush!
I've got the paper work and just wondering say you charge £10 for Olaplex. Would you charge £10 regardless of putting it in one bowl of tint or 3 bowls of tint?

I'd just charge for it as an extra service like a deep conditioning treatment, regardless of how many tint bowls it's added to. Otherwise, it makes it complicated to administer.

Latest posts

Back