Olympia Beauty! Who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone registered colleagues? I registered my bag holder but for some reason didn't get an email with his badge... I refuse to carry bags by myself! :mad: x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone registered colleagues? I registered my bag holder but for some reason didn't get an email with his badge... I refuse to carry bags by myself! :mad: x

Iv not received anything yet. Should we of got a email of something by now x

How are everyone taking boyfriends/mums/friends etc? I thought it was meant to be for professional (qualified) people only?

I'm probably going now, depending on whether I can get the time off. I really need a pedicure solution as I can't feel my bum anymore due to trying to find all sorts of solutions that don't work. I will need to keep the enthusiasm up enough to sit on lots of pedi stools that day.

I'm going too:D

How are everyone taking boyfriends/mums/friends etc? I thought it was meant to be for professional (qualified) people only?

There is actually an option to register a friend x

I would like to take my mum (she is not in the beauty industry) it's just to keep me company so I won't be alone! Would she have to pay or can I apply the free ticket for her online? X

Latest posts

Back