Ombré toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
Hi,could anyone help with a toner for an ombré I'm doing,my client is between a base 3/4 more leaning to a 3 tho..she wants the pic below for the ombré colour on ends..I'm going to lift up to a 7 but sometimes I pick a toner that goes to dark .

Attachments

• IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 31
7.23 7.13 are really nice.
If your having problems with toners going to dark use a lighter shade and leave on for longer and apply another one If needed.
Better to do that then tone it with a darker colour for quickness and the colour grabbing and going darker ruining all your hard work.

7.23 7.13 are really nice.
If your having problems with toners going to dark use a lighter shade and leave on for longer and apply another one If needed.
Better to do that then tone it with a darker colour for quickness and the colour grabbing and going darker ruining all your hard work.
Ahh great thankyou. A few times I've done it to dark,the clients been happy but I've been really disappointed

I would use an 8.02 as guessing its going to lift pretty orangey if it's that dark

Latest posts

Back