Ombré with gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevienail

Reaction score
how do people get the ombré look with gel polish??

You can buy 'ombre' brushes which are fantastic. Before I bought one, I used to use a super super soft fan brush to lightly blend the colours. Normally takes 3 coats, cured between :)

I just don't think you get the same ombre effect with gel polish....or I just can't seem to master the technique lol...have tried the brushes and the sponges and I just can't get the right fade.

I just do it with builder gel on white pink and clear....can be a neusence but I think the fade is much nicer and cleaner xx

I have just purchased a brush from Ink London called El Hombre and it's amazing for doing ombre with gel

I just don't think you get the same ombre effect with gel polish....or I just can't seem to master the technique lol...have tried the brushes and the sponges and I just can't get the right fade.

I just do it with builder gel on white pink and clear....can be a neusence but I think the fade is much nicer and cleaner xx
I agree. I have the brush and have used it often but I never get the perfect blend that's achievable with L&P

Just found this thread, I have got the El Hombre brush and have been watching videos / practicing but it’s still looking streaky like the surface of an almond. Had anyone got round this? Thanks.

I've been using make up sponges ... search it on YouTube x

I’ve used makeup sponges, I have the ombre brush but have only used it for glitter ombré which worked well. Here’s one I did awhile ago
1bd6eff13f61c4a2fd8d78f025b48d83.jpg

Latest posts

Back