Ombre fail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alicia1125

Reaction score
My best friend and I decided to ombre my hair today, I haven't color my hair since September and when I did I used ion color brilliance demi permanent 3N with a 20 vol developer, I've been using that same color for a few years now only coloring my hair about every 6 months( I don't change my hair...ever) but I recently became a mom and wanted a change for myself and decided on the oh so popular ombre. So I got my hair trimmed yesterday and today i went to Sally's got the salon care prism lites violet bleach and used 20 vol developer and also got a wella toner in T18. My hair came out extremely brassy/coppery and I'm not regretting it and wanting to color over it and get a caramel color. How do I achieve this and g
How long should I wait?!?!? Please help me!!!

Hey there, are you qualified? If so you should probably understand why that happened? :)

And sorry I don't want to sound rude :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

This forum is UK based for hair and beauty professionals.

We will post general advice on styling and using styling products, choosing a haircut etc. but we don't provide advice on chemical treatments including colouring, straightening and Perming to consumers.

Latest posts

Back