Ombre hair, how would you do it..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks, I was just wondering how you would go about doing the ombre technique. I have done it on a couple people, I avoided the crown/parting and avoided around the face, so it falls like she had re growth, but when moving you could see the hi lights more. I was wondering how every one was doing it, from dramatic to subtle, I noticed one person was using back combing in another post. I also wondered who invented the technique? Does any one know, I can see people going mad for it this spring summer, I was thinking of using some free hand bleaching on the ends, like smudging the color on, and protecting the surrounding hair bye rapping the bleached part in foil. How is everyone else doing it? xx

I really want to use this technique on my sister in Thursday! I was going to post a thread asking the same question, I love the grown out effect! But not too drastic, subtle is the way forward!

Latest posts

Back