Ombre hair, is it possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
Hey everyone ..

my hair has been home dyed for some time now and i bought an at home ombre kit that ruined my hair it didnt lighten it just made it patchy.

I was wondering if it would be possible to go from what i am which is a dark brown with some red patches to khloe kardashian ombre.

my natural colour is a moussy brown..

I am going to go to a professional in town and plead them to fix my hair whatever it takes!

& im sorry and will always go to hiar stylists in future.. always stuck for budget but i will cut back to go to the hair dressers from now on!

Also does anyone know any remedies for greying hair.. i beleve it because of all the home dyes a stresses but im willing to try anything!

Attachments

• 1010545_636313409753077_1751708046_n.jpg
    1010545_636313409753077_1751708046_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 214
  • thumbs_khloe-kardashian-ombre.jpg
    thumbs_khloe-kardashian-ombre.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 3,477
  • khloe_kardashian-Ombre-hair-234x300.jpg
    khloe_kardashian-Ombre-hair-234x300.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6,913
Anybody... :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Hi its really impossible to say, without seeing and testing your hair my self but hopefully when you go the salon the condition for your hair will allow for you to have this done, I would go your stylist and get them to recommend a clarifying shampoo and a conditioner and products to use before you start the colour process this will help get rid of a small amount of the colour build up you have and make sure your hair is in the best condition it can be, they will probably do a fue tests on you hair before deciding a course of action, skin test, test for metallic salts from the home kits and if non are found then tests for the colour, hope this helps :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

And your grey/ white hair im sorry to say it is just the natural aging process and you didn't cause it nor can you stop it :-D

Thanks for the reply..

Im going to get in touch with local salons and bit the bullet.

I think the grey hair has been from a real bad stressful few years already and had illnesses as a result too ... as im not really aging yet lol 25 this month is stil young right :p

Ive researched on the internet for vitamins etc that could promote the regrowth of colour... fingers crossed.

Now to start the process of hair beautiful xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Hi 25 is not that young to get grey hair believe it or not, yes defiantly get some hair vitamins for healthy growth, and some good reconstruction products to help the hair that is there already try not to wash or use heat on your hair more than twice a week this will help too :-D

Hi 25 is not that young to get grey hair believe it or not, yes defiantly get some hair vitamins for healthy growth, and some good reconstruction products to help the hair that is there already try not to wash or use heat on your hair more than twice a week this will help too :-D

Im going to research it lots and see what I can come up with :) x

Latest posts

Back