Omg 16%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
I've got approx 900ml of OMG 16%. Unfortunately, I don't use it as much as i thought i would (only twice since i bought it in Feb) & am thinking of mixing it to make a 10 or 12% before it goes past its best.
I haven't got any other OMG products as i now use SiennaX & Nouvatan. I would not consider mixing 2 different products but am wondering how much OMG solution to buy to mix & what %age to reach 10% or 12%.
Any advice please? x

I'll PM you later today if that's OK.

If you mix exactly equal quantities of 8% and 16% you will get 12% or 9% and the 16 will give you a 12.5%. To be honest though I would save your money and ditch the OMG. As you are already offering better solutions I think you would have trouble getting people to have OMG.

Do NOT mix brands.

You do not know what the different ingredients in each brand might do when they mix.

You insurance would probably not be valid if anything happened as you have mixed solutions and concocted your own solution that you know nothing about.

If you had lower percents in the same brand then you could mix it but you will be better off either selling it on or just simply throwing it away.

Do NOT mix brands.

You do not know what the different ingredients in each brand might do when they mix.

You insurance would probably not be valid if anything happened as you have mixed solutions and concocted your own solution that you know nothing about.

If you had lower percents in the same brand then you could mix it but you will be better off either selling it on or just simply throwing it away.

I think you may have misunderstood baggybear ;) the op said she would not mix brands, she was asking how much (ml) of another % would she need to make another % using OMG :D

OP - you would need to mix equal quantities to make the new %

You add the two % together and divide by 2 to work out the new %

E.g
25ml of 8% + 25ml of 16% = 24 divide by 2 = 12%

You can mix any % together providing they are the same brand. (Also providing the manufacturers recommend mixing, some don't due to different scents etc, so just check that you can mix OMG as I'm unsure on this one as never used it) :D hth xxx

If you mix exactly equal quantities of 8% and 16% you will get 12% or 9% and the 16 will give you a 12.5%. To be honest though I would save your money and ditch the OMG. As you are already offering better solutions I think you would have trouble getting people to have OMG.

Our solutions are now made with 100% ecocert certified organic DHA. It's probably the most expensive DHA on the market. We source is directly from France not from the far east. We also use the highest grade italian colours for the colour guide. You should try our new formula ;)

To answer the mixing question GlamourEyes11 is correct with the proportions and no problem to mix together percentages. Just make sure you use the same fragrance...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG

I know what you mean, i just didn't want to waste the solution x

Do NOT mix brands.

I won't mix brands Baggybear, i just didn't' want to waste the solution. Do you think anyone would be interested in buying the solution?? x

I think you may have misunderstood baggybear ;) the op said she would not mix brands, she was asking how much (ml) of another % would she need to make another % using OMG :D

OP - you would need to mix equal quantities to make the new %

You add the two % together and divide by 2 to work out the new %

E.g
25ml of 8% + 25ml of 16% = 24 divide by 2 = 12%

You can mix any % together providing they are the same brand. (Also providing the manufacturers recommend mixing, some don't due to different scents etc, so just check that you can mix OMG as I'm unsure on this one as never used it) :D hth xxx

Thanks Glamour, this makes sense x

Our solutions are now made with 100% ecocert certified organic DHA. It's probably the most expensive DHA on the market. We source is directly from France not from the far east. We also use the highest grade italian colours for the colour guide. You should try our new formula ;)

To answer the mixing question GlamourEyes11 is correct with the proportions and no problem to mix together percentages. Just make sure you use the same fragrance...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG
Thanks for this OMG, i haven't got any more OMG though to mix it with, i just don't want to waste what i've got x

Latest posts

Back