OMG HVLP 5008 Spray Tan Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ria

Reaction score
Hey All
Just wondering if anyone has purchased this kit and what are your views on it, before I invest in one? Or can you recommend one?
Thank You
Ria xoxo

I have this kit with the pink tent! The machine is good, tent takes a while to get the knack of taking it down, but once uve got it, u don't lose it!! Tanning lotions are lovely. My fave is the chocolate 16%!!

Thanks Hun, perhaps I'll go ahead with the purchase then!
xoxo

Hi Ria! What other kits have you looked at? Make sure you're not paying for a bunch of stuff you don't need, that's the only thing I'd say with the OMG kits :) But the HV5008 is a brilliant machine, tents are all similar no matter where you go, so really your main consideration is price and whether the free solution you get with their kit is worth anything to you (i.e. do you plan on using their solution).

Hey Catherine, I havent really looked at any other kits, look at numerous solutions and been recommended a few..Im open to ideas
xoxo

Hey Catherine, I havent really looked at any other kits, look at numerous solutions and been recommended a few..Im open to ideas
xoxo
i trained with Nouvatan and purchased the starter kit which gave me everything i needed to start up my business i absolutely love the tanning solution its by far the best colour ive seen in a spray tan as id tried a few before becoming a therapist plus dawn,steve and sarah are great theyre always there for advice and my orders are delivered promptly everytime x

Thanks Lisa just had a look at the Nouvatan page there arent any prices for the kits though? But it does seem to tick all the boxes!
xoxo

Thanks Lisa just had a look at the Nouvatan page there arent any prices for the kits though? But it does seem to tick all the boxes!
xoxo
yes hun best to call them up 2 moro they will be happy to help x

I bought the omg kit. It was cheaper than most of the others and while there were a few bits you don't really need, the 3L of product gave me plenty to play around with and smell brilliant, I love the cherry.x

How many spray tans on average would you get from a litre of omg solution please?

Also can someone explain all the difference with solutions?

My therapist has a spray tan course on tuesday , I want her to be able to start practicing when she returns

I am going to order the hvlp5008 from OMG and also 3 bottles of soloution but there are loads to choose from lol

Any advice greatly appreciated x

Just posted this on a thread but then saw this lol x

Good morning,

To answer your question on how many tans per litre...

Betsy our trainer gets around 20-22 spray tans. This is using around 40 -50ml per person.

I would say 20 tans is around average.

We do have some customers who say they get around 30 and some who get 16.

It all depends on your spray gun, technique and size of the person.

The HVLP 5008 and TS20 have a 0.6mm nozzle and are quite frugal with the solution as the mist is very fine.

Some machines with a 1mm nozzle seem to throw out more solution and hence you'll use more.

With regards to our kits, we can make one up with anything in it you require. Our ultimate kits do have everything you need but we can always tweak things to give you more or less.

Call us we'll do you a deal :)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG

Thanks just ordered the kit and solutions x

Thanks everyone think I will be placing my order shorlty!! Bring on the tan!! xoxo

Latest posts

Back