OMG, I am so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fionalex

Reaction score
Just booked my Spray tan course and kit, a little way off for April, but CANNOT WAIT!!

Just thought I would share my excitement.......

Just booked my Spray tan course and kit, a little way off for April, but CANNOT WAIT!!

Just thought I would share my excitement.......

You'll love tanning :) who you gone with? x

I have ordered my kit from OMG, they have been really helpful. As i'm new to tanning, I ordered a kit, so I had everything I needed to get going.
Really excited ;-) Mixed review about so many products always hard to choose, but will make up my own mind, its all trial and error when starting out and looking forward to it!

It's exciting, isn't it? I did my course with Nouvatan in September and have probably only done a couple of dozen tans since then but people tell me this time of year is always quiet for tanning. . . . . you'll be ready for the spring rush! Good luck x

Thank you! I've read loads on the forum and it looks like a great place for advice.

Thanks for the luck :)

I have just ordered the OMG spray tan kit/course for feb and I can't wait!! So excited :D

Latest posts

Back