Omg spray tan solution review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess13

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used omg tanning solution and have any feedback on it? Thanks

yes I used this back in the day - it was very popular lots of shades and fragrances .
It wasn't bad I used it for a while , but wasn't a tan I continued in , as the higher the percentage the worse the fade was . It was bad for cracking and going like snake skin. I refused to spray tan any one above 14% in the end as it just wasn't worth it.
In the end I decided to stick with Suntana I have used this for 9 years .
OMG isnt bad but in higher strengths the body just cant absorb the DHA , i just didnt want to leave my clients like that. saying that its been about 8 years since i use it maybe they have developed a bit since then

I absolutely loved the original OMG back in the day. They are called DHA solutions now, and I only stopped using them to try suntana. I thought their solutions were brilliant and so much flexibility with scent and levels.

Don’t fall for anything using the OMG name as it’s now made by a woman that doesn’t know the first thing about tans. I think she may have worked there previously or something but she calls up salons (must have called me maybe 4 times in previous years), pretending to be a customer and not booking. At the time I didn’t realise but when I bought the solution thinking it was the original OMG it was absolutely dreadful. I was orange. It was only 9% and the streaks were outrageous. Even when I prepare terribly other solutions come out perfectly on me so I was shocked as I did everything right.

It was so bad I was embarrassed to leave the house or have clients in case they thought that’s what they would look like. Never seen tan like it. More like orange paint.

I was under the impression she closed down as after I got a refund for the tan she sent out an email sob story about how nobody liked her solutions and how she can’t continue to work. I only figured out who she was when my system flagged the companies phone number and email as a nuisance caller that had previously bothered me.

Latest posts

Back