On 1 Brazillian blow dry system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5u5anna

Reaction score
Evening ladies and Gents...

Have any of you heard of a brazillian blowdry system called
On 1?

Apparently there is only one UK salon using it. I cannot find any Internet reference to it online and the salon I had the treatment done at is refusing to tell me who manufactures it all they did was send me a photo of some ingredients (which could have been off of anything!).

Just wondered if any of you guys have heard of it. they said they sourced it directly from Brazil, won't tell me who trained them or how! it's like it top secret!!

I called the hairdressing federation and they said I should contact trading standards as it is more than likely a banned product containing formaldehyde.

Help!! it was the best product ever!!!

Yes there correct, somehow this product is making its way back to the uk. If there not divulging where it's sourced there's something to hide. Definitely report its dangerous and should never be used if it contains the above chemical

Morning simba!

Thankyou so much for your reply.

Do you have any online sources where I can get information from about this product being used in the past please? I want to give trading standards as much information as possible.

Thanks again x

Morning simba!

Thankyou so much for your reply.

Do you have any online sources where I can get information from about this product being used in the past please? I want to give trading standards as much information as possible.

Thanks again x
So it's not clear cut however products exceeding the limits of using this chemical are in breach of certain laws.

Again, thankyou so much for your posts.
It's not looking like there's anything specific out there about the "On 1" products.

The salon did send me a random photo of a list of ingredients... could have come from any where lol

Attachments

• received_1115578021824865.jpeg
    received_1115578021824865.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 6
Again, thankyou so much for your posts.
It's not looking like there's anything specific out there about the "On 1" products.

The salon did send me a random photo of a list of ingredients... could have come from any where lol
I agree with you these ingredients look very sketchy and I've never heard of "on1" my guess is they may have put there own name to this. can't even find this product online

I am going to contact Trading Standards this morning. The salon refused to tell me who provides their insurance.

Is there anyone else I should contact? I'm really angry that this salon has had hundreds of pounds off myself, friends and family and they have just ignored my requests with a final reply of "do what you have to do"!

I'm only presuming there investigate and there contact CTPA to find out if there's ever been a chemical information data has been released on this product. As far as public liability goes it's not black and white in law that they have one however it's bad practice if they don't. Sorry I can't help you more

Brazilian blowdrys are allowed to contain 0.2% formaldehyde anything over that limit isn't allowed xx

Latest posts

Back