on myself for my birthday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
I know these aren't quite stilettos but they were my first attempt at anything like that, maybe they are more almond than stiletto?

please point me in the right direction (gently!) I was pleased with them ad they lasted well (i did shorten them slightly after 3 days becase i work in a jewellers for my day job and couldn't change watch bateries!)

Thankyou for any comments :)

They're as much of a stiletto as I was given/would want unless I was off to poke someone's eyes out :D

I think they look lovely - on some they look slightly flat on the tips but other than that I'd be really proud to wear them and also to achieve them on someone else :)

Really pretty, like them! Like the colour, they do look a bit more almond than stiletto but to be honest most stiletto shapes seem to get 'rounded' by the camera!! I also think an almond is a more wearable shape - I had a totally awesome set of stilettos done by Cathie (a lovely geek) and they were so sharp I stabbed a hole in my hand with one of them when I was filing a rebalance :lol:!! Sorry,I digress!

Anyway, good job :hug:

All I can say is 'I love them' Well done

I love them. The colour is brilliant. Amazing :)

Lovely colour and shape.
On the ring finger there is quite a large dip from where you finnished your apex to the tip, this could be built up more to make it flush.
Lovely job though :)

I'm really shocled with the good responses! Thankyou! so the shape and smile line etc is generally correct? I want to know Iv got the right idea technically before I learn bad habits!

The colour is NSI tourmaline

Thankyou! xXx

Fantastic, I would be more than happy if i produced a set looking like this x

I like these a lot,I do these colours on myself lots but never get clients in the shop wanting anything fun like these :cry:

Well done lovie x

I love them, these are my fav shape, they are more like a long almond. Well thats how i describe them! lol I wear mine like this occasionally.

Well done! xx

Latest posts

Back