On scalp bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarieElise

Reaction score
hey guys, wonder if anyone could give a hand??

Doing a on scalp bleach soon for the first time in a couple months, I’ve chosen to use Blondor soft cream due to the fact it’s got added oils. Anyone else used this before? I’m using po1 to tone and she wants it more on the cool side and her hair lifts very golden. Any hints and tips anyone could share?

hey guys, wonder if anyone could give a hand??

Doing a on scalp bleach soon for the first time in a couple months, I’ve chosen to use Blondor soft cream due to the fact it’s got added oils. Anyone else used this before? I’m using po1 to tone and she wants it more on the cool side and her hair lifts very golden. Any hints and tips anyone could share?
I use blonder practically every day, in my experience I would say the blondor soft cream doesn't lift quite as much as blonder powder. But best advice is weigh out the cream and weigh your developer mixing 1:2. Check through the hair before you start, see where the denser / darker areas are, this is where you'd start applying (typically crown area), apply to the hair line last! And most importantly apply plenty of product and make sure your sections are neat and fine. Apparently when bleaching the hair, you should be able to read a newspaper print through each section. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back