On trend - or missing the mark? - Yasmin Le Bon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sure on the cut it's self but think she pulls off short hair

I really like that (Miley's hair) She has delicate features as well though. I think it's nicer than Yasmin's hair, but I would sell my granny to look like Mrs Le Bon! :D

I too think she is beautiful and love the haircut and love miley's haircut too. I think if your confident and sure of a style then wear it with pride. I dont think anyone is too old old for a haircut like this. I am 50 and have short hair and I am always having mine coloured to go with the funky haircut, I am presently sporting a colour lighter than pillar box red and am having a change of hairstyle next week and will change the colour aswell.

I think I will start worrying when I end up a Mrs Merton hairstyle lol

Lol my mums just gone short after seeing this, from a long curly bob to cut into the neck and about 2 inches on the top complete nuisance because she likes a longer fringe so had to have it disconnected although it's not much longer than the top. She's 60 and I think it's taken a few years off her going short xoxo

Latest posts

Back