• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Once in a lifetime opportunity Cyprus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Keating

Reaction score
"The Nail Bar Cyprus" is looking for highly motivated professional that excel in their field. We currently operate a 5 star Beauty Spa in the heart of the cities capital Nicosia. We are looking to employ highly skilled, motivated individuals in Beauty therapy, Nails & Hairdressing. We are also expanding to open "The nail bar Cyprus" in many locations during 2009.

We are looking for individuals who excel in there chosen field an can work on there own initiative and as part of an elite team and are serious about making a life changing commitment, there are many opportunities to advance within the company for any individuals that excel.

We are looking for people who want to relocate to the beautiful island of Cyprus and join a winning team.

Package: Flights, accommodation, salary and bonus scheme.
If you would like more information please contact us.

If you feel you have what it takes then please forward your CV to [email protected]

Please also forward pictures of your work IE Nails, makeup, hair styling...etc
If you use facebook and have any work in your gallery please go to thenailbar cyprus and add us as a friend so we may view your work.

I cant believe there is no one interested in leaving the credit crunch either perm or for a season??????

I cant believe there is no one interested in leaving the credit crunch either perm or for a season??????

Hi Helen,

I would love to come over to Cyprus for good as a nail tech - let along a season, but Im afraid I could'nt leave my family behind!!!!

xxx

i would love to, and to get away from this country too. But i have a 13month old little boy so care for him would be hard & i think my partner wouldnt want to leave home (god knows why). xxx

Oh Helen, if I was single and free I'd be there in a heartbeat. One day I will visit you, to see the land of my Papou.....good luck with all of it! :)

Nancy

Latest posts

Back