One 2 One Training ... Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bexy Rose

Reaction score
Afternoon all ..

I'm looking for a little help ..

I have done my training with adells in Doncaster and also CND in Leeds, I have done my 3D and Design class with Ezflow Doncaster but I'm still not confident enough and i really want to be trained to show standard.
Does anyone know of any people who do one 2 one training and there details please?

Your help is much appreciated!

Thanx Becky xx

Becki .. what are you really looking for?? Both CND and EZF do on-going training to Master Level so why not contact them to take you further?

What do you think show standard really is and how does that relate to working and making money in a salon?? It really doesn't.

Another question is your confidence issue. There is no miracle training that is overnight going to turn you into a confident nail technician .. only hard work doing lots of clients and learning along with them and their experiences is going to do that.

I suggest you get on and get going and get as many hands through yours as you can; only by doing this will you gain confidence. No amount of classes without putting the hours in on clients, will make you confident. RESULTS are what make you confident along with life long learning.

Becki .. what are you really looking for?? Both CND and EZF do on-going training to Master Level so why not contact them to take you further?

What do you think show standard really is and how does that relate to working and making money in a salon?? It really doesn't.

Another question is your confidence issue. There is no miracle training that is overnight going to turn you into a confident nail technician .. only hard work doing lots of clients and learning along with them and their experiences is going to do that.

I suggest you get on and get going and get as many hands through yours as you can; only by doing this will you gain confidence. No amount of classes without putting the hours in on clients, will make you confident. RESULTS are what make you confident along with life long learning.

Perfect advise Geeg as normal. This applies to myself too. I used to want to do loads & loads of 121 courses thinking I would improve but now know that all I need is plenty of perfect practise & to do as many sets as posible. You already know in theroy how to do great nails but like myself need to put that knowlege into practise

Latest posts

Back