One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulin11

Reaction score
Has anyone done one stroke nail art course? Booked to do it May in Cheshire and was wondering if any one has any info?

Last edited by a moderator:
googled that and couldn't find anything...... did you mean one-stroke? x

Lol, yes typo error! Have you done this training yourself?

lol

No haven't done any training as I can't find anywhere even slightly near me! But I love the look of it and I have dabbled with it.... it looks fabulous when it goes right although it is by no means easy and there are some videos on you-tube which are easy to follow for beginners

Have done it a few times on clients and they are well impressed! Nobody does it near me so I want to get really good at it

Have you done any yourself yet? I got my brushes at the art shop, they had quite a lot to choose from for one-stroke; seems it's an art technique not just nails lol

It is an amaizing and quick way to impressed our clients :) they love it. But it take a lots of practice to get one stroke right. It is important that you pay atension of consistency, amount of paint in brush and mixing technique- if you get this right then it is going work good if you have picked a paint wrong then even best artisc wouldn't be able to do enything out of that. So good tips don't try to paint perfect designs on training - just concentrate how your educator is picking up a paint, what hand moves she dose and which angle her brush is. xx

Has anyone done one stroke nail art course? Booked to do it May in Cheshire and was wondering if any one has any info?

Just booked a course for may myself and cannot wait! One stroke art just looks amazing & will hopefully make me stand out from the crowd! When I perfect it of course lol x

Hi geeks

I've only had a dabble myself watching YouTube videos, not great but think I was using wrong paint - using basic nail art stuff, apparently you need acrylic, didn't realise could purchase brushes from art shop! I have bought x2 pack of various nail art brushes, but now wondering if I need different ones again, lol! I just go ahead and buy, buy, buy! Without asking questions first, think I'm beginning to learn a very expensive lesson now :), just been looking at a recent thread of a lady (can't remember name): she had put some fab tutorials on, I know it sound soft but I get really scared and don't know where to start:( that's why I've booked course, get correct tools & technique would love to produce lovely art! Bit cack handed though! But here's hoping :) just love nice nails x

Crystal nails do some brilliant one stroke traing and their brushes and products are great.

Crystal nails have educators all over the country the nail art classes are water based freehand painting one stroke and aquarelle go onto crystal nails uk advice page on FB or www.crystalnails4u.co.uk lots of info about courses step by step videos :0)

hi i have been watching one stroke videos on you tube, hope i don't sound silly i haven't done it before but wanted to dabble a bit in it, are these nails polished before hand or is it coloured acrylic x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I did one-stroke training with Gemma Lambert. Fabulous course. I do quite a lot of one stroke now - practice lots, use the right paints and brushes - I use Crystal - and have fun .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369808044.418545.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369808044.418545.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 4,130
there beautiful looking have you done the art on top of polish x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Thanks - yes - shellac - finish with shellac top coat then one stroke on top then shellac top coat again to seal it in x

Izzyb did you have to buff a little prior to doing the one stroke? Xx

These are on my husbands nails - and I didn't have to buff. I am wearing one stroke on my ring fingers at the moment and I didn't buff the left hand but for some reason when I did the right hand the paint resisted, so I buffed very lightly and it was fine. It didn't notice once you put the top coat on c

Latest posts

Back