One Year Anniversary - special offer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzieBeautique

Reaction score
Hi ya. Next week will be the one year anniversary of being qualified and starting up my mobile business. It has been amazing from the word go, all mainly word of mouth and some via my facebook page.

I was just thinking of maybe offering a discount to my clients who have been with me from the first few weeks and also thought it might attract a few new clients. Any thoughts please? As a rule I generally don't like to do offers as I feel it often attracts the cheaper end of clients that want anything for nothing! Any suggests or thoughts are welcomed xxxx

Absolutely! Encouraging client loyalty is not only a great way to continue your profits but to strengthen your bond with your clients.

Why don't you offer them a free service of their choice? Just the ones that have been with you for almost a year. Then for some other ones, offer them 50% off. Just focus on your existing clients. If you feel like you need to bring in more, offer something like "free nail art added onto any mani or pedi" or "free brow wax with any body waxing service" that way you're not attracting the cheapies but you're still offering something which has low cost for you.

hth!

Latest posts

Back