Online stores to buy products internationally!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderland

Reaction score
Hi girls. Please, please recommend me online stores that I can buy good quality products to use for nails. Especially glitters and arts. I work with gel (for info). Or if there are any other products that you love to work with and worth sharing it, please do so. I live in South Africa and it's been a little hard to find nice stuffs around :cry: I love doing different things all the time. Thanks!

I think perhaps the reason why no one has replied yet is that most people are UK/US/Europe based, so probably aren't aware of stores that ship to South Africa. Maybe you should be asking nail techs who are actually in South Africa? Perhaps on a nail forum over there?

Hths

i use dollar nail art for alot of my glitter and bits n bobs. They are very good. they ship to over 200 countries so im sure south africa will be one of them.

Good luck

i use dollar nail art for alot of my glitter and bits n bobs. They are very good. they ship to over 200 countries so im sure south africa will be one of them.

Good luck

Thank you so much! I looked through the site and they deliver to SA :hug: Sooooo excited!!!

glad to be of help! xxx

Latest posts

Back