Opalescent blending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaynorE

Reaction score
hiya, has anyone got any tips on opalescent blending plz?

i CAN NOT do it!!

i'm doing essential nails nail art course ive watched the dvd over n over but mine ends up just looking a dirty horrible colour.
and when i put the gold on top of the green it just seems to pull the green paint off the nail onto the brush leaving all the white polish showing.

its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

heres a page on my site myight help alittle ? Marbling & Opalescents

Im not sure what your saying but try to be gential with it , your blending it togever not whisking it hehe
dont dig the brush through , flote it across the top ...

I don't know if this will help, but there was a thread about this a few days ago:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/116047-i-need-help-opalescent-blending-nail-art.html

I haven't done it, but do you need to wait for the paints to dry a little between the 'blending' so you don't end up dragging paints together. Having never done it I can't really offer advice.

All I know is that less is more, the less paint the more opalescent it will look?

thank you both i'll check out both links.
i feel like ive tried everything,
more paint, less paint, more pressure, less pressure.
letting it dry a little before adding the gold, adding the gold while still really wet.
even 3 different fan brushes!!
i dont think i'll be offering it as a service once am qualified,
just want to get one right then stick it to my card and throw away the rest of the paint and the brushes hahaha

lol well good luck, pity I can't be of more help but I have never tried it myself.

heres a page on my site myight help alittle ? Marbling & Opalescents

Im not sure what your saying but try to be gential with it , your blending it togever not whisking it hehe
dont dig the brush through , flote it across the top ...

I had a look at your website - it is fab. x

Latest posts

Back