Opaque Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi All

Can anyone advise me if NSI do an Opaque Gel? If not is can colours be mixed to make an opaque colour? And what colours would be best for diffrent skin types??

Thanks in advance all you geeks:) xx

yes nsi do a coverage opaque gel its new and its called body builder cover gel.if you phone im sure they will send you out a free sample.
i have some pics in my album of nails ive done using it.
i havent tried mixing my own so im afraid i cant help you with that.x

Hi All

Can anyone advise me if NSI do an Opaque Gel? If not is can colours be mixed to make an opaque colour? And what colours would be best for diffrent skin types??

Thanks in advance all you geeks:) xx

Body Builder Cover Pink is a cooler pink - perfect for lighter skin tones. We are working on a warmer version - kind of beigey pink. This should be out soon.

You can always make the Cover Pink wamer on your own by adding drops of red, yellow or orange color gels - that should give it a more peachy-pink color.

thanks Guy's

Jessie is the cover pink avalible in the UK?

Tracey Loise what pic in your album is it that you have used the cover gel and is it ok to use while extending the nail bed so not to see growth under gel?

Thanks again x

thanks Guy's

Jessie is the cover pink avalible in the UK?

Tracey Loise what pic in your album is it that you have used the cover gel and is it ok to use while extending the nail bed so not to see growth under gel?

Thanks again x

Contact NSI UK - You should be able to get it without an issue. +44 (161) 788 2860. I believe Tracy Loise has used the Body Builder Cover Pink so she could probably tell you where to get it as well. Please let me know if you can't find it.

NSI

nsi scotland does have them :)

hth's abit!

:)

Latest posts

Back