Opaque natural pink Shellac/Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a natural pale pink gel polish that would cover problem nails. My client is 85 and her nails need good coverage. She likes shellac nude knickers but this is not opaque. She keeps gel polish on for 4 weeks and wants a natural colour to disguise the regrowth. Any advice much appreciated x
Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about Satin Pyjamas from the intimates collection although thats mire beige nude than pink, Beau, Neligee with 3 coats or Romantique??? Xxx

id also say satin pyjamas, if you use Gelish as well try chickettes website as she swatches lots of the colours and some CND Shellac too but not many. Being in America too she often swatches ones before theyre out here which is really helpful too xx

Harmony Gelish Swatch Gallery – All Gelish Colors

Thanks ladies. How would you say satin pyjamas compares to rosebud? She wasn't keen on rosebud as it showed regrowth and was too dark. Does satin pyjamas cover as well as rosebud?

Satin Pyjamas is more beige than Rosebud. I have an 88 year old client who loved Beau. Lasted ages on her!

If you're looking at Gelish colours as well take a look at 'light elegant' it's more pink than satin pyjamas but lighter than rosebud, quite a few of my older ladies will repeatedly just have this colour as it's so easy to wear

Hi I actually have light elegant and was planning on trying this on her next time. The problem at the moment is she has very noticeable white spots so that's why I need good coverage. I just removed rosebud and did Ibx treatment this time. I have advised her to oil her nails and we will re assess them in a week or so. Thanks for advice X

If she still has white spots you could try doing a layer of White with light elegant on top, just a thought...haven't tried it myself!

Thanks Emma. That could actually work. I might try white under nude knickers as that's her favourite.

I once did 1x bare chemise then 1x romantique to achieve an opaque natural pink, it looked fab! If I were to do it again I may do 2x bare chemise then 1x romantique just to eliminate any patches :) xx

Hi. I have layered bare chemise with nude knickers on top. It was beautiful - very nude but with great coverage. U could try two coats of bare chemise and the nude knickers on top, Maybe?

Does anyone know if pink pursuit would be an opaque finish?

Latest posts

Back