Open plan lash & brow bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi ladies

would you or have you been to a open plan lash and brow bar? Ive only ever had my lashes & brows done in a open plan lash & brow bar?

Ive seen a shop today which would be mostly open plan

Any business opinions into if it would help or hinder in your opinion/experience

Thanks

Claire

Hellooo Claire, I've never had my brows done but if I did I wouldn't mind it being open plan - if you mean from a clients point of view, other clients being able to see etc. The most viable reason I can think of as to why you've only ever been to open plan ones is probably because just lash/brow treatments aren't going to be able to pay for a property with various rooms. You've made me think, if I had a salon I'd definitely have a seperate lash/brow bar, lashes & brows have recently boomed regarding treatment popularity so it's definitely something to take advantage of x

I'd love to open an nail, lash and brow bar.

Open plan, nice dividers between couches/barber style chairs, a row of mani table and a row of pedi stations.

Offering Natural nail care, all types of lashes, and all brow and lash treatments.

It would ideally be situated in a busy town or a city centre or a shopping centre.

X

Thank you for your replies ladies

Im sorry I meant to write Ive never been to a open plan not that I had (sorry head is mashed!)

The shop Ive seen is 10 min walk from the town centre in v good condition would only need some redecoration the owner is very friendly, very flexible hes set the price very reasonable and said as long as Im there he wouldnt increase the price (and happy to put that in lease) I can have a 6 month, 12 or 18 month lease.

The big room is all open plan but hes happy for me to put a stud wall up if I wanted the second room is smaller and you have to walk through to get to the kitchen and bathroom

Im concentrating on lashes and brows so Id look to rent out a nail bar or two I wanted to offer a room to a waxer but this would mean putting a stud wall up!

options options LOL

Just a little bump finding it hard to make a decision!

just wondered what you decided, this is exactly what i want to do.

The town i live is saturated with.salons, not all good, but there is no brow bar.

I just can't find a property suitable in my price range

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Hi

In the end I decided to stay with my home salon - I need to build a really strong customer base first to the point where Im turning customers away then move into a shop position :)

Good luck with whatever you decide!

x

Latest posts

Back