OPI AXXIUM Gel Lacquer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the difference between the brisa lamp and the calgel lamp, if any??

OPI Axxium Soak-off Gel Laquers are AWESOME! the application process takes me about 45 minutes and is just great. our staff tried the system on ourselves first and the results were amazing. I put on Lincoln Park After Dark and I kept it on for 2 1/2 weeks. It could have stayed on longer but I wanted to see what the removal process would be like for the client so I soaked off the entire system. No damage and easy process. I put Russian Navy on my tech's nails and it lasted for about 3 1/2 weeks. The only reason we changed her color was that her nails had grown out and the new growth gap was getting very noticable. I soaked off her color only and reapplied Big Apple Red.

I love this system because if it can last this long on our nails while we do manis/pedis, exposing our nails to nail polish remover and so forth, I couldn't wait to see what my clients thought.

I did a gel manicure special for my 11th day of Christmas at the Salon. $11 gels! Of course, I was booked from 9am to 8pm but it was worth it because all of them loved it and have booked their next appointments and told their friends that have booked appointments as well. I charge $55 for the color gel laquer.

I am going to be offering it in a pedicure as well. Tried it on a tech in the salon and we applied the gel first then performed the pedicure. Best thing about it, as soon as I was done, she could immediately put her shoes on! When it's 30 degrees outside, that is fabulous.

Please note: make sure you prep the nail as stated in the training manual and DO NOT let it leak into the cuticles. It will lift.

Have fun!

Hi,
I am looking for a place in DC area that do the OPI axxium nail soak in the area. Please let me know where your salon is or which salon in DC does it since I havent found a place!
Thnks

Latest posts

Back