OPI Black Shatter availability?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella-donna

SaharL
Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone tell me where I can purchase OPI's Black Shatter from the Katy Perry range at trade price? Everywhere I've tried seems to be out of stock or selling it at extortionate prices.

Thanks All

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where I can purchase OPI's Black Shatter from the Katy Perry range at trade price? Everywhere I've tried seems to be out of stock or selling it at extortionate prices.

Thanks All

Lena white sent me an email the other day saying they had it back in stock x

I had a leaflet thro from capital they sell all or most opi colour and the new black shatter hth

capital or lena white OPI, set an account up with OPI, and you'll receive trade price £** plus VAT:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgies salon supplies at rotherham had them in stock , i recived a phone call wednesday to say they had about 127ish bottles in stock ( cant quite rember the number buts it on them lines)

You can get the same effect if you break up pieces of silver or gold leaf, then it is in a gel instead of a polish.

I can't bring myself back to wearing polish again now after wearing gel.

thanks guys, xxx

I have been trying to get this, capital had it in there brochure, i went down there and they had none, and said capital hadnt had any for ages and there is a waiting list for it, you can get it of ebay but its expensive, i bought barry ms the other day, although the quality will prob not be the same its a alternative :) HTH

China glaze do a product with the same effect and it's in 6 colours.

Sallys have it for £x.xx a bottle trade price, or Barry M do a version too which is just as good as the OPI one. x

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some in capitAl just the other day, she said they only get a few in at a time and are only putting 1 on the shelf at a time for some reason

I got some in capitAl just the other day, she said they only get a few in at a time and are only putting 1 on the shelf at a time for some reason

How bizarre....I see in April Scratch mag that Models Own are doing crackling polish which you can get at Boots...... It says something when the professional nail techs are limited to what they can buy at their wholesalers,yet the general public have no problem getting it from Boots!......Next thing you know Tesco will be doing nails too!!!!!!

Ohhhh, so they are.

Lena White (OPI) is the best place to get it, Capitals and Salon Services are always out of stock or behind with these polishes.........watch out for the new OPI shatters coming this year.....

Latest posts

Back