OPI Bubblebath yellowing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie bee

Reaction score
Opi bubble bath gel is yellowing around the cuticles area on all of my clients, anyone else have this problem?

Is this straight after you’ve applied the gel or when they’ve gone home a couple days after for example? X

Is this straight after you’ve applied the gel or when they’ve gone home a couple days after for example? X
When they have gone home. The 3 different clients that's I have used it on all said with in a few days it started to yellow

When they have gone home. The 3 different clients that's I have used it on all said with in a few days it started to yellow

Have you used the same bottle on each client? If so, it may be worth trying a new bottle instead? It’s unlikely that all 3 are smokers, otherwise I’d have suggested that could be to blame.

Have you used the same bottle on each client? If so, it may be worth trying a new bottle instead? It’s unlikely that all 3 are smokers, otherwise I’d have suggested that could be to blame.
Same bottle on all. Thanks for the input. I will definitely be exchanging the bottle or just using another line.

Latest posts

Back