OPI colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
I'm still debating on a varnish brand but swinging towards opi. Does anyone use this brand? What are your favourite colours? What's popular? What should I get as a collection to start with? How many do you have? Sorry lots of questions! 😄

I love Opi! Have approx 50 colours.

Would say pinks, reds, greys and black are most popular followed by nudes.

xx

Polish wise I have about 150 colours and love them, go with the latest collection and some French/neutrals.

If you go go for it you won't be disappointed. Great colours, matte and gloss top coat and clients know and love it.
I used opi at college and have tried a few other brands but personally have always gone back to opi.

I love OPI, love the nudes, brights, darks and just about everything in between! Prices are good, huge bottles, high profile, extra sales from matching polishes, there's not a lot more to say - I am a huge fan :cool:

I love OPI. However, just as a little heads up. They were taken over by COTY and since there service has become awful with over a week waiting for orders

i love OPI, have used the brand for years. gorgeous colours, lovely shine, good staying power, they do a matte top coat as well which lately i have been using a lot on clients, just use it over absolutely any of their shades for a totally matte look. best of all they all come with a beautiful brush with a really straight edge, perfect for precision polishing. i buy mine from my local sally's, what a shame coty are so rubbish with the service.

Latest posts

Back