OPI GelColor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amy elizabeth

Reaction score
hey, wanted to ask if anyone else has had any problems with the opi gel color bottles leaking? it has only happened to one of my bottles but as it states you have to shake the bottles well before use and when im not using them they are stored upright.But one bottle seems to leak gel down from the lid over the bottle and is wasting so much product:confused:
also if anyone has any good ideas for storing them in a good case they could recommend, other than the opi one as i do feel it is v expensive for what it is!
any ideas would be much appreciated :) :)

Hi hun i use this and have had no problems with leaking bottles. I use the good old bucket bag its fab i dont think i could live without it. And any other spares that dont fit i keep in the opi boxes that come with them when i order then and put the box up right in the bag xx

thanks hun. being really silly here but what do you mean by the bucket bag? having a bit of a blank. :)

thanks so much. i shall have a look. :)

I have found it does that especially my bottle of I'm not really a waitress. When I shake it I leave it upright for a bit but it has leaked out the side, it's annoying.

I store mine in a plastic box that I got from euro office I think.

Latest posts

Back