OPI manicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I just wondered if anyone used the OPI manciure products, if so what do you think of them?
Im in the process of choosing a system to use for my manicures, i have had a few samples through for other systems but just wondered if OPI is worth considering.

Any comments would be great x

I use them and love them! Love the smell of the juices too.

I tried OPI, CND and Jessica and for me it was a toss up between Jessica and OPI and I went for OPI because I have all there polishes too so I like to stick to the same range :)

I trained with Jessica and OPI,love them both...OPI colour range is excellent and always adding new colours...there mani/pedi smells fantastic all my clients comment on how good the products work.
I use Jessica for my soak off colour gel polish...and clients love them,aswell as myself.

Thank you, i think i will see if i can get some samples of them :)

I love the OPI polishes - so easy to apply and lots of colours xx

i love OPi and everybody has heard of it

OPI is definatly my favourite. I've worked with CND and OPI and now stay well away from CND polishes - there's just no colour range in comparison to OPI!!

I use the Avoplex manicure range for about a year and have been impressed with it, lasts well too. For my mini manicure i use the fruity cream and clients love the smell.
Can't speak for any other brands as I have not used them but here the CND range is also good.
x

Latest posts

Back