OPI nail envy over gel polish-IBD?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslamps

Reaction score
Anyone done this before- if so was it okay? My nails are still a bit soft so would like extra strength.
Any advise welcome ;)

I really don't think nail envy will make any difference over a gel. It is designed to work on the natural nail with proteins to strengthen the nail and can be used over lacquer as a strengthening top coat.If you are looking for extra strength for your gel polish look at strengthening gel appropriate for the system you use eg brisa lite smoothing gel if you use shellac or structure gel if you use gelish xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

I really don't think nail envy will make any difference over a gel. It is designed to work on the natural nail with proteins to strengthen the nail and can be used over lacquer as a strengthening top coat.If you are looking for extra strength for your gel polish look at strengthening gel appropriate for the system you use eg brisa lite smoothing gel if you use shellac or structure gel if you use gelish xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app
I agree with this, of you could try IBX - I need it for my weak delaminating nails and am waiting for my delivery!

Latest posts

Back