OPI reusable forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
I am determined to get the hang of sculpting so have been forcing myself to sculpt any repairs.
I find getting to forms fitted quite difficult even after tailoring - so far I have tried Ez flow and Creative forms (clear & blue/silver). I have read all the info I can find but am still struggling to get that neat fit.
I discovered some OPI resuable forms I was given by a fellow tech a while back so did a full set of Gel Sculpts with them - they are FAB!! so quick and easy to fit - they give a gorgeous C curve. Hard to describe but they are made of a non stick material with 2 bars that run parallel either side of your finger and a bendable metal bar which sits above the matrix area - sorry for the rubbish description :lol:
Anyone else use them?
I would love to buy some more if any OPI users could let me know if they are still available or anyone know of an alternative brand?
MTIA :hug:
KxXx

pretty sure they are still available.I use them to sculpt on myself a little easier to fit than sticky ones.

:hug:
Hi Nemotail!!

I have the OPI re-usable forms.. I purchased them a few months ago...
I like them because they stay in place.. unlike the sticky disposable ones..
But I still struggle when I have a problem nail that needs to be customized..

I find that the opi re-usable forms work well when you have ideal conditions, but not with problem nails..

Sincerely;
Janet
the nail fairy:)

hi hon!
i have these and use them almost every day. they're not for gnarly nails, only decent ones. i use the ezflow forms for customizing but i like the opi forms because they're so easy to pop on. plus i don't stick myself to the form... i can get a little fuddle fingered first thing in the morning :biggrin:

i've got a couple sets that i use and i haven't had any problems finding them, they're in the pro stores that sell OPI.

btw, the kind at sally's are C-R-A-P! so don't waste your $$ on them.

Thanks for the replies folks - I appreciate your time. Any UK users?
I did 2 full sets of sculpts today with these - loving them! I tried a repair on a problem nail becuase you cant customise it was a bit difficult so I used an Ez flow form. I was thinking you could probably use the centre of an adhesive form to customise?
KxXx

Thanks for the replies folks - I appreciate your time. Any UK users?
I did 2 full sets of sculpts today with these - loving them! I tried a repair on a problem nail becuase you cant customise it was a bit difficult so I used an Ez flow form. I was thinking you could probably use the centre of an adhesive form to customise?
KxXx

Hi mate (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO:green: )

I have the reusable forms ....but never used them !

They are not opi ones they are from bio sculpture.

Prior to doing my masters i couldnt even fit a form let alone sculpt a nail....

Well i MADE myself do every set that came in ...with a form ..its the only way to learn.

I use the clear creative forms and wouldnt use anything else they are great - very easy to customise to.

Now i never ever use tips!

HAPPY SCULPTING BABES - it will come just run out of tips and dont buy any ...you'll learn quick then !

amb x

Latest posts

Back