opi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chell36

Reaction score
hi im thinking of buying opi but not sure how good they are ?

i like OPI, they have a good colour range, reasonable price, nice to use and well known so everybody has heard of them .x

Hi chell36! I'm new here and in the industry but I went for OPI recently and have no regrets!

Look for my thread from Sunday- I got plenty of good advice on colours. You may find it useful. Additionally if you put OPI in search you should be able to find some very helpful opinions.

Good luck!

OPI polish, OPI Acrylic system, OPI Manicure Pedicure systems?
What OPI products are we discussing here?

The polish is excellent, and very well known by consumers, the downside to that being it is also available to consumers on QVC and in retail Salon Service shops.

I agree, I went with opi and find my clients know the brand well and it's seen as a very well known and quality product. Also love the brushes they are quite wide so I find it really easy to use, espesh when doing childrens parties takes one swipe over their little nails. I always get the impression people are impressed with my opi collection, I've never looked back! x

Latest posts

Back