Opinions on Remi Cachet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonD

Reaction score
Opinions on Remi cachet hair?

ATM I have prestige Russian/Mongolian in, this is my last refit for them and will be having them out when they're due. What's everyone's opinions on Remi cachet? I know it's pricey but my hair is very sleek and very straight, I find that my prestige hair fattens up and can tangle or wave and knot when I blow dry it so every day I'm having to straighten it to flatten them back down to being sleek which in return is killing my extensions off , also it has those thick black strands of hair in.

Hi Shannon

I use Remi Cachet and swear by them!
They are fantastic to apply and the hair feels amazing for a heck of a long time.
I always consider using other brands to make it cheaper for my clients but i think offering quality is the best way as it reflects on you as a stylist.
I would deffinitley try them if i was you!

B x

Hi Shannon

I use Remi Cachet and swear by them!
They are fantastic to apply and the hair feels amazing for a heck of a long time.
I always consider using other brands to make it cheaper for my clients but i think offering quality is the best way as it reflects on you as a stylist.
I would deffinitley try them if i was you!

B x
What does it perform like? What's it like when you dry it? Does it need straightening, does it stay straight or kink easily? Can you leave it to air dry without it frizzing everywhere ahhhh I need help haha

I personally have them in and I have always let them air dry or blasted with the dryer. Always stay nice and smooth, they have a wave to them when dried naturally but it's a nice wave and I like it.
They easily straighten over and stay healthy and shiny! Xx

I personally have them in and I have always let them air dry or blasted with the dryer. Always stay nice and smooth, they have a wave to them when dried naturally but it's a nice wave and I like it.
They easily straighten over and stay healthy and shiny! Xx
My prestige Russian always always need straightening otherwise they knot up, they constantly knot at the back of my neck it drives me mad and if there's any humidity I've no hope x

I apply the remi cachet with the mini tip and bead method and have never had any problems at all, it's fab hair x

I have had prestige and Remi in my hair (tapes), and stuck with Remi for the last 2 years. I was travelling in New Zealand with them last year and left my hair pretty much everyday to dry naturally and it had a beautiful wave! I re used the same lot for about 6 months until I changed my hair colour or I would’ve kept the same Batch. I have blonde hair now and the blondes stay sleek, I also find they don’t go orangey or yellow in the summer or over time. Current set are 3 months old and still going strong! With prestige I found I needed to replace them sooner and that I needed to straighten / blow dry them in order to stay sleek xxx

I have had prestige and Remi in my hair (tapes), and stuck with Remi for the last 2 years. I was travelling in New Zealand with them last year and left my hair pretty much everyday to dry naturally and it had a beautiful wave! I re used the same lot for about 6 months until I changed my hair colour or I would’ve kept the same Batch. I have blonde hair now and the blondes stay sleek, I also find they don’t go orangey or yellow in the summer or over time. Current set are 3 months old and still going strong! With prestige I found I needed to replace them sooner and that I needed to straighten / blow dry them in order to stay sleek xxx
Thankyou that was really helpful x

No problem! I’ve tried Beauty Works, New U, Balmain and Hair Rehab London over the years but have always gone back to Remi Cachet. I’ve had their tapes, weaves & micro rings xx

No problem! I’ve tried Beauty Works, New U, Balmain and Hair Rehab London over the years but have always gone back to Remi Cachet. I’ve had their tapes, weaves & micro rings xx
What do you find to be most blendable/ discreet method? Weaves look amazing but not sure I could cope with one long thing across my head I always have mini tips x

I’ve stuck with tapes the last 3 times, I like them because I can trim them right down and pack them in where I need to whilst they still lay flat. I like more extensions around my face as this is where my hair is thinnest and I find with a micro weave this shows more and I can’t get the thickness as high I want as I either get a bump or it shows too much.
I’ve also had the ultra tips which I love as I find I get too much tension with mini tips for some reason.

My hairs multi tonal as I always change between blonde / brown! I find with the tapes it gives a more natural blend as the fall the way my hair does. I currently have 1 pack of tapes in my hairs probably around 14inches.

I would however always go for their weaves if I wanted longer thicker hair again (like in my display pic), then I usually have tapes in the sides to give extra fullness.

Not the best picture I’ve not long woken up and ive not brushed my hair or taken out its bobble yet! but I think they’re pretty discreet considering how fine my hair is! With ultra tips I always find you can see the rings, as I’d always go for darker ones than blonde as I find they show.

3d9a225992e502640318f29470ec951a.jpg

I agree same as me and they are the only ones id wear my self x

Remi Catchet all the way. I've used many brands over the past 12 years and the only other brand that hasn't let me down is simply hair. But they don't do tapes. Excellent customer service as well. I've tinted mine three times, i wash them everyday. I've swam on holiday with them and still no frizz, puffing. No need to straighten ever.
I gave clients that were paying double in prestigious salons and they say Remi catchet is the best

Remi Catchet all the way. I've used many brands over the past 12 years and the only other brand that hasn't let me down is simply hair. But they don't do tapes. Excellent customer service as well. I've tinted mine three times, i wash them everyday. I've swam on holiday with them and still no frizz, puffing. No need to straighten ever.
I gave clients that were paying double in prestigious salons and they say Remi catchet is the best
Thanks! Deffo gonna be my next lot ❤️

Latest posts

Back