Opinions on this ebay tanning machine offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helb2112

Reaction score
I bought this kit to stock up on some bits as it was so cheap and I needed a new tent too nothing wrong with it good value for money. LA is a cheap end tan but for the price of it the quality isn't bad at all.

I bought this kit to stock up on some bits as it was so cheap and I needed a new tent too nothing wrong with it good value for money. LA is a cheap end tan but for the price of it the quality isn't bad at all.

Thanks so much for your reply. Can u use sienna X tan with this machine ?

Thanks so much for your reply. Can u use sienna X tan with this machine ?
You should be able to use any tan in any machine! :)

You can indeedy use whatever tan brand you want with this. Fab little kit, I bought it through LA tan themselves so I actually paid a bit more.
Tans are good quality, that being said I had a slight nightmare with one last night haha.
Barrier cream is completely naff though, cheap emollient cream, like unbranded eczema cream is much better ☺️ So ive found anyway. & from my clients opinions the rapid tan is preferable to the other stuff.
Oh and the tan tent is surprisingly easy to fold away unlike another that ive used before now. Decent quality for the price though & until last night I always got lovely results! Xx

Hi there, im new to spray tanning and looking for a set up for my home salon. I cant imagine d be doing too many tans to start with but wondered what peoples thoughts are on this kit ? I really don't have much idea on whats best ? Id appreciate your thoughts thank you !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KITTY-SPR...hash=item3f56eabd9c:m:myc3ZyugHFYTQPsGANJPmTw
Hello! I bought a machine several months ago thinking that was something I would add to my services. I am willing to sell it if you are interested. Its Aviva Labs. I have the tent and several different solutions. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi there, im new to spray tanning and looking for a set up for my home salon. I cant imagine d be doing too many tans to start with but wondered what peoples thoughts are on this kit ? I really don't have much idea on whats best ? Id appreciate your thoughts thank you !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KITTY-SPR...hash=item3f56eabd9c:m:myc3ZyugHFYTQPsGANJPmTw

Havr you had any trouble with your machine? Using a lot of solution?
I bought this exact kit....bargain
for the price.....when i first got it i had a faulty gun which they sent a replacement out straight away....but tonight my hose has just snapped off :-/

This tent is really hard to clean and fold up. You need the blow up tent and the machine you need is the HVLP then you go to any supplier and buy there solution.

Latest posts

Back