Opinions on what to do with this colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaches1506

Reaction score
esusuhe6.jpg

vedehuru.jpg

Hey everyone hope you are all well.
Just looking for some advice I'm doing this girls hair on Monday the problem is I'm not sure what to do. She thinks the over all colour is too white and would like it toned down. I am unsure on wither to add some low lights, all over toner or both?? I'll be using Tigi or Wella. X
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is there ever a happy medium with blondes!!! Lol they are either too "yellow" or too white lol!!!

Lol totally agree! I did suggest she go brunette but she laughed at me!
She told me she gets her hair done every 2/3 month's, I think she she gets used to seeing the darker root and then panics when it's gone. I know this sounds ridiculous but I done the same when I was blond. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'd would be a nice colour it it was highlights not full head.

I'd maybe tone it down with a 10/16 as I love that colour that's if she still wanna be blonde

Or 9:16

I'd maybe tone it down with a 10/16 as I love that colour that's if she still wanna be blonde

Is that wella??

And it depends what colour she's after. If she's after some gold I'd use10/3

Illumina 10/36 is beautiful

Honey blonds are going to be huge! How about an 1/2 9 1/4 8/3 dia 1/4 clear light light all the way through or an Adele?

Or a Caroline flack?
Your client Is young and trendy, encourage her to play ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364080902.388766.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364080902.388766.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 414
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364081030.780599.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364081030.780599.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 767
Honey blonds are going to be huge! How about an 1/2 9 1/4 8/3 dia 1/4 clear light light all the way through or an Adele?

Or a Caroline flack?
Your client Is young and trendy, encourage her to play ;)

Love the adele.x

That made no sence lol 1/2 tube 9 1/4 tube 8.3 1/4 clear dia light 6vol

But she wanna use tigi or wella tho Hun xx

Then look at the shade chart and compare lol
Base 9 is same in all colours
/3 is usually gold

Then look at the shade chart and compare lol
Base 9 is same in all colours
/3 is usually gold

Is it hahaha
Didn't know

I get confused as at college I use loreal and at work wella so I'm always flying lol

9/16 from wella is AMAZING i dont know what i would do without it ! Lol :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Isn't it. I love it.

Isn't it. I love it.

Yes!! I find its such a multi use color lol i use it for a lot of different things

So would you apply it all over in this case?
The biggest problem is she doesn't really know how she wants the end result. I have tech her tonight and told her to send me some pics of blondes she likes. X

Hi 9/16 Wella is a fab colour we would favour foils over a full head to create a better effect, definitely get your client to identify some blondes that she likes before deciding she may be imagining a totally different colour! Lol, have you tried 3d colouring works excellent on blondes as the multiple tones reflect light?

I'd personally send her more beige than gold, she's very pale and red faced, sit a chart in front of her and ask her to point out all the blondes she likes, from that gauge the level she is looking for and advise if you think that would be perfect/need tweaking or too dark and maybe go in the middle.... You could break up with 7B not sure in numbers what the B is, would look more 8 on her hair. But if toned all over then tone down to a 9 or 10 :)

Latest posts

Back