Opinions on what to do with this colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nu9yzy3e.jpg

This is what she has just sent. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for your help.
I ♥ Salon Geek.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Tell her to make her mind up.

This is what i was about to say... Ones super white the other is sandy and 2 shades darker

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I see when I do highlights always use to tone 9/16 or 10/16. Beautiful tho. But good to know

I use 9/16 all the time and never turns pink... I live by my 9/16 lol its one i use most and never had issues with it going pink??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Oloreal richesse 9.13 ;) x

When you layer gold on top of eachother it starts to go green as u build up the layers as pack it into the cortex.

Hurrah!! Someone understands me!

She came round tonight and had a consultation and skin test and we have decided to tone all over with Tigi 0/08
tyzebupe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I use 9/16 all the time and never turns pink... I live by my 9/16 lol its one i use most and never had issues with it going pink??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

is it koleston or colour touch u use hun?

not sure if colour touch does 9.16 anyway but on a post u said 9/16 ct xx

Ok what undertone are shining through currently?

The ends dont look quite light enough to get it that clean hun id probs go in with half 9/83 and half 9/02 for a more beige blonde x (in tigi)

is it koleston or colour touch u use hun?

not sure if colour touch does 9.16 anyway but on a post u said 9/16 ct xx

It wasn't me that said 9.16 honey, it was suggested lots though. X

The ends dont look quite light enough to get it that clean hun id probs go in with half 9/83 and half 9/02 for a more beige blonde x (in tigi)

Scratch that just 9/83 x

Ok what undertone are shining through currently?

Tbh it all pretty white, I know the pics look like there are yellow tones coming through but its the lighting in the pic.x

Tbh it all pretty white, I know the pics look like there are yellow tones coming through but its the lighting in the pic.x

Looks mpre nwutral beige to me on that pic hun x but i think bluw is your man... I saw tigi copyright lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Honey blonds are going to be huge! How about an 1/2 9 1/4 8/3 dia 1/4 clear light light all the way through or an Adele?

Or a Caroline flack?
Your client Is young and trendy, encourage her to play ;)

Love this idea ! Would be fab! Depends what shade your client wants , blondes are so difficult ! If she wanted it darkened down you could even do lowlights with a base 7 loreal , or wella 7/7 and 7/07 are beautiful colours as well! X

Latest posts

Back