Opinions on which nail course

MrsRed90

I've been doing nails on myself and family for a while now and I'd like to get qualified so I can do it on a professional basis.

There are so many courses out there in struggling with which one to choose, how do I know they are fully accredited, do I just take their word for it?.

Nextstep and Cuccio are the two main ones I'm looking at.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I've been doing nails on myself and family for a while now and I'd like to get qualified so I can do it on a professional basis.

There are so many courses out there in struggling with which one to choose, how do I know they are fully accredited, do I just take their word for it?.

Nextstep and Cuccio are the two main ones I'm looking at.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
I am currently doing the level 3 VTCT in Nail Technology course and loving it. It is a funded course but it is very much worth it x

Beautiful-you

I am currently doing the level 3 VTCT in Nail Technology course and loving it. It is a funded course but it is very much worth it x

I think that's a good option as you cover everything, it's spread over a good length of time so you get plenty of hands on training and time to practice with the support of a tutor, and of course it's an industry recognised qualification so you know you'll have no problem getting insurance. The funding aspect is also a bonus. (Colleges often run this course during evenings which can be very helpful too).

I do also think brand conversion courses can be very useful afterwards though to familiarise yourself with different techniques etc.

It's important to get a good foundation to get you started and then you can build on that as you go along.