opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joanne they are just fandabidosi! Any tips on how you got the shape so uniform? I love this shape but find it really tricky to get them all the same. Cheers hun

these are really pretty and ohhhh so flattering! Where on earth did you get the notion that your hands are chubby...lordy mine are postively ripe for a Walls Sausage ad campaign lol!!!Have been a squoval up til now but think I might have a change of direction - jubbly job!
x

I think they look loverly!

Fab!!!!!

Classy and elegant
Well done
X

i love your nails Joanne, funny thing is i used to have this shape all the time and everyone else had the square or squoval shape. Now i am going for the square look, everyone else is having the almond or point tips.:lol:

Love how consistent you've made them, it is hard to get them all to look the same, well done you.

talented talons said:
i love your nails Joanne, funny thing is i used to have this shape all the time and everyone else had the square or squoval shape. Now i am going for the square look, everyone else is having the almond or point tips.:lol:

Love how consistent you've made them, it is hard to get them all to look the same, well done you.
arr thankyou guys :o

Latest posts

Back