opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
733almond-med.JPG

while my boys have been trashing my lounge i have been doing my nails.
this is a new shape to me as i didnt know if my chubby fingers would suit them.
please tell me what you think even if you think they are pants......i wont know where to improve if you dont tell me.
cheers

My humble opinion Jo is that they look great ... I love the shape and the length :) are they tips or sculpt?

Jo xx

I think they look great, very flattering. The length is just right - great job, when can you do mine?! :wink2: I never use to like the almond or stilletto shape but it has definatley grown on me (excuse the pun!)

*Jo* said:
My humble opinion Jo is that they look great ... I love the shape and the length :) are they tips or sculpt?

Jo xx
cheers :D they are tips
find it hard to sculpt on myself

They look fab !!!

Because your fingers AREN'T chubby - the look so good. Beautiful shape and really neat.

Great Job!! Wouldn't know where to start with almonds/points as I'm a 'squoval' person ... lol!

Vicky

They look really nice think I am tempted to try a new shape soon as I always stick to sqouval
x

They look lovely Joanne. Did you find that filing the tips into the almond shape took ages? It did me and I cut off the corners first lol!

it took me quite a while although i did cut the corners first.
i think its because you have to file so lightly or you destroy the shape dont you :confused:

They look very nice ... very consistent ... nice length ... nice smiles ... and very flattering to your hand.

You will find an added bonus is that they hold the shape while you are working.

Good Job!!

geeg said:
They look very nice ... very consistent ... nice length ... nice smiles ... and very flattering to your hand.

You will find an added bonus is that they hold the shape while you are working.

Good Job!!
thats good cause i am allways filing my own nails more when filing my clients nails
and thanks all :hug: for your positive comments

I think they are lovely :)... Keep up the good work....

Very Beautiful! The smile lines are perfect!
See what you can do when there is chaos around you, and you lock yourself down to your nail table? LOL! I have done some of my best work on myself in the same situation!
*hugs*

they look great joanne

Very very very pretty, I love the shape, the length and they make your hands look lovely..........
Very lady like babe xxxx

thank you for all your comments
its a big g-up for me.........it makes you think"hey i,m not doing to bad"
so again thankyou :hug:

they look fab hun i bet you could do some damage with them! lol
Zoe x

They look lovely Joanne, I think the shape really suits you and they look really neat and 'uniform' which is how it should be! Really nice. J xx

their great for ..................................picking ya nose
urghhhhh i know but they are :wink2:
(sorry too lower the tone just picked boys up from school now i am talking like them)

Hi

Look really nice jo! had mine done like that last week. Definatly growing on me. I did my tech's in a short stiletto style with a clear glitter on the ends, i used clear tips and it took ages. I will definatly sculpt them next time much quicker!

I have small fingers and i was hoping the shape would make my fingers look longer and slimmer too. Dont you find that with the almond shape you dont break them so easily too??

touch wood havent lost any
and i am really heavy handed and i clean without gloves

Latest posts

Back