OPI's STRUCTURE nail tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiec01

Reaction score
After hearing all the hype I finally broke down and bought a 60 assortment pack today. I <3 them. The smile line is so deep and the C curve is very dramatic. I just put the white tips on with a clear L&P overlay, it looks wonderful. They come in white, natural, and clear. Did I mention that they were well-less? The ONLY difference I see between thees and most other tips is that they run REALLY big. I normally wear a "5" on my middle finger and in these I am wearing a 7 and still have some room. Overall though: I think they're awesome!

I bought a pack of EZ Flow tips at the latest trade show but I think they were very expensive. As I just can't get toi grips with shaping a smile line with my file, i really need to buy some more...

How much did you pay for the OPI ones? and does anyone have details of the UK distributor?

For a pack of 60 nail tips of assorted sizes from 00-10 I paid $5.95 US dollars.

Latest posts

Back