Orange feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annaduckett

Reaction score
What does everyone find best to put on the bottom of the tanning area ?
towel ?
paper towel ?
sticky feet ?

Sticky feet are the best for my clients!

I use a big black towel to cover tent floor and then sticky feet.
I find couch roll useless down there as my clients seem to just get tangled up in it

I put a towel inside the tent and another towel outside (remember to wash them after every couple of tans though, you wouldn't believe how quick they get tanned ) I then ask the client to place their feet onto the sticky feet and I apply barrier cream around the sides of feet and heel

I also use a black towel for the floor and then Sticky feet x

I put a large towel down on the base, sticky feet on client and barrier cream around edges of feet. Works a treat.

Sticky feet (used to use towel, but don't bother as the sticky feet take place) use a really good barrier cream around the heels
Some of my clients even find the spray from the gun during the tan is enough to cover their feet.

I get my clients to stand on a towel and put sorbolene around their feet.

Sticky Feet are expensive and eat into your profits. You can make your own, though. Just get a few large sheets of thin card from a craft shop, draw around a normal pair of Sticky Feet for the shape, cut out, put two strips of double-sided tape on them and voila! Homemade (and cheaper) Sticky Feet.

Towel inside the tent plus stick feet on the client with barrier cream. I will also use tan wipes to clean nails off and side of feet and heels.

Latest posts

Back