Organic natural products - new tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBNails

Reaction score
Hello, I am undertaking my training in October and will be entirely new to the nail tech world. I am very keen to use organic, cruelty free, vegan products and have two in mind - The Gel Bottle and Ikon.IQ - the latter mainly because they trump TGB by being hypoallergenic too! I have my nails done with TGB and have no issues but wonder if there are any thoughts on comparisons?

Also, I want to use as wholly organic and sustainable products as possible and the main product I want is a cuticle oil that comes in a recyclable container and is vegan etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction on brands?

Thank you and can't wait to get started! x

I’m 42 and off on a nail training course in November. I’ve been a hairstylist since I was 18 . Ready for something new . Good luck to you

I'd choose Ikon.iq over TGB.
I have stopped using TGB due to concerns over increasing reports of nail separation and allergy issues and it puts me off buying any othe product manufactured in China.

I have attended a See & Try event with Ikon.iq and was very impressed with the products and their ethos.

I second Ikon.iQ for exactly the same reasons as Beautiful-you. If I'm going to be handling and working with products on a daily basis then I want them to be a safe as possible. Plus I want to have confidence that I am doing the best for my clients.

I started using them in February and have no regrets whatsoever. The products are real quality and super user friendly... As is the company itself, lots of help and support.

For cuticle oil why not get a reuseable dropper bottle and top it up as needed with pure organic jojoba oil. Awesome for nails, good for clients with nut allergies, 100% natural and better than recycling![emoji5]

Latest posts

Back