Organics rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pink Orange

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone that used this solution could give me some advice please. I had a sample sent, I found it thicker than other solutions, which my gun didn't seem to like! I have a True spray compressor with the T200 gun. It just didn't spray that well, my gun was not blocked and the air flow as normal. Any tips?!....please.

The result was ok, a nice colour but not really able to judge it fairly due to spray issue! I really want to offer a fast tan along with a normal range of solutions and I would like to get them all from one supplier! I am currently using Tantruth after not getting on with Sienna x.

Thanks

Sara :)

I use organics rapid tan and it is fab my clients love it, yes it is thicker, don't be tempted to have your gun set too high though as you will risk overspraying. I find the guide colour quite light which I had to adjust to at first as I started putting too much on and going over. As far as machines go I can't help you as I have the maximist, which copes with it just fine. Hope you can fathom it out as I'm sure you and your clients will love it x

it is a very thick syrupy solution thats normal. you have to turn your dials up higher than you would for any other solution. YOu will use more but its a warm/dry mist which some customers love.

I use oraganic rapid tan and i find it to go on different i know that sounds silly lol but i personally dont push it to use as i like tantrick orginal

But rapid tan is good i would recommend it

Austin x

Latest posts

Back