Orly Builder in a Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Hello ladies/gents,

My boss is looking to get the orly builder in a bottle, we already use their gel polish and just wondering if anyone had any reviews/experience of it, many thanks

I was very tempted to try it but as it was expensive for something that may or may not suit me I bought the halo clear builder from my local beauty warehouse. A full set done on my nail biting sister, she had heat spikes because my lamp doesn't have a slow build up time. It is brilliant and I will get orly next time as it is a better brand in my opinion. Set like glass as per the video I saw about it, give it a go. Easy to shape , levelled nicely, and apex formed by turning the nail over.
For me it is for the odd nail that clients will need a replacement , so not full sets.
Happily my sis had nails on that first day of purchase with, french polish and it took me 1 and 1/2 hours using the forms. Never done it before, it was easy. Looked stunning , she was well chuffed. She has bitten her nails for near on 58 years, so her cuticle is half way down the nail plate, so if anything stays on her it's a miracle !! It was the thorough preparation of the nail that took forever. I wanted it to stick well.
Lasted well , but she pulled them off after 11 days cos she's a pain, and loves messing, picking, chewing etc, etc.
Two further clients have had it last for about 4 weeks on the odd nail so I am happy with my choice.
Go for it and let me know if you like it please and when mine is used I will get that instead.
RosieR

Thanks. Dry much for your reply. I’m off to the beauty show in a couple of weeks so hoping to have a little play there if they have it, I’ll let you know how it goes X

Latest posts

Back