Orly nail lacquer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammiec85

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm just curious to know if any of you have used the orly range ? And if so do you find it lasts?

Hey!
Iv always been a china glaze girl but resantly I have started buying a few orly colors. Some of their new collections are very pretty. I find them pretty pigmented so you dont need many coats. My favorite has to be the lollipop color right now. Iv used the on pedis and they hold up nice. Hope that helps :) xo

I mainly use opi but I've bought quite a few orly colours recently as I low their bright colours. They last well on me. Lola is my fave colour of theirs at the moment. Heres some pics to show how bright they are xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343827183.366155.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343827183.366155.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 116
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343827258.833634.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343827258.833634.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 109
They look fab. Thank you fellow geeks :)

Hey!
Iv always been a china glaze girl but resantly I have started buying a few orly colors. Some of their new collections are very pretty. I find them pretty pigmented so you dont need many coats. My favorite has to be the lollipop color right now. Iv used the on pedis and they hold up nice. Hope that helps :) xo

Isn't the lollipop colour essie brand? X

Isn't the lollipop colour essie brand? X

Nope I got it on my tootsies right now. Maybe essie has one but orly came out with new pinks a couple months ago. Its fab! I took a look in sallys oneday and found it. You have to check it out!

Nope I got it on my tootsies right now. Maybe essie has one but orly came out with new pinks a couple months ago. Its fab! I took a look in sallys oneday and found it. You have to check it out!

I will do! Thanks :) I also like the brush on orly nail polish.

Latest posts

Back