Osmo silver shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I normally use clynol silver shampoo, even after trying others I always go back to this.

I'm thinking of trying osmo silver shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone tried this? Can anyone give their opinion?

I use fudge and it wasn't a touch on that! Not used clynol! I like them to almost turn my hair purple but the osmo one was just like normal shampoo

Thanks I might give it a miss and stick with clynol

Osmo isnt great. I have clients who use it on their extensions! Clynol is good, two customers using each and you can notice the difference.

Fudge is the best purple shampoo, i tried the affinage one to compare but its nowhere near as strong.

I use the osmo purple shampoo. I think it's great x

I hate the osmo one ! And I love osmo products ... It was just like Jelly and made no difference to my hair at all !xx

I hate the osmo one ! And I love osmo products ... It was just like Jelly and made no difference to my hair at all !xx

O really? It's strange how one person loves a product and another doesn't lol x

O really? It's strange how one person loves a product and another doesn't lol x

I know lol! I'm always on the quest for a good silver shampoo ... The best one I've used yet is actually from a pharmacy and the brand is pro BOKE ! I know I shouldn't say it as its an OTC product but its the only one that's ever been strong enough for me.
Xx

It depends what you want from your SS some people just was a everyday shampoo that help reduce yellowing etc and some what it to really tone their hair, if left on for a few mins will turn your hair purple and hands and grouting lol

Latest posts

Back