osmo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
hiya geeks, has anyone used osmo conditioning treatment? What are your thoughts on it? Xx

I use it and i really like it, its really cheap to!! theyve just changed all the osmo products and i think the packaging is so much better now! xxx

The cream coloured conditioning treatment is ok, but there are other, better treatments available. I used the shampoo and conditioners for a while, and it completely ruined my hair!

I like it good price it does what it says on the tin, I also retail the big tubs too. Obviously for a higher price you will get better products. But for normal coloured or dryish hair I find it good. If hair is severely damaged I use the goldwell treatment. x

hiya geeks, has anyone used osmo conditioning treatment? What are your thoughts on it? Xx
Can't say about that treatment, but I recently bought their salt and sulphate shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair, for 2 of my customers after their brazilians as no one had the la braziliana in stock, and it was so awful the stopped using it.

thanx for all the replies. im just starting up doin friends and family again, and always take my own shampoos, conditioners ect. I always used to use l'oreal but can't afford them at the moment so was looking for an alternative, and i've seen osmo in salons, it was on offer at the wholesalers for under £2 (what i'd class as a retail size tub) which made me a bit wary of buying it. I might buy it and try it on my self first. xx

the white creamy conditioner mask isnt bad, but thats all i have tried. . x

we used to use them in the salon where i rented a chair until we switched to all the bedhead products.. they were quite good if i can remember..
i still use the intensive hair mask on my own which i think is fantastic and not too pricey either x

Hi,
I use the treatment it is as good as it gets for the price, I have also used the shampoo and conditioner (yellow bottle) which was fine. I do prefer tigi but really its not fair to compair the two due to the price!

Yeah I think the same as the above, the cream treatment is good as is the shampoo and conditioner in the yellow bottle as for the pink bottle, dont bother, its like cheap plastic on the hair x

Latest posts

Back