Other techs from my country Malta?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_sabrina_

Reaction score
Are there any other nail technicians here from Malta? :)

Missy_chic is in malter.
Whats it like? are they a freaky about nails as the uk?

My Aunts got a place out there now and she's always flitting back and forth so I might pop over in July

Virgo and Roso also geek with us from Malta.

Missy_Chic is really lovely, although I don't think she's been on for a while.
Where abouts in Malta are you from, my hubby has family in Paceville and near to Hamrun.

Well I was born in Mtarfa hospital in Malta as my dad was stationed with the Navy there. But they went when I was 6 months ... always got called a Malteser at school!

Danger Mouse said:
Missy_chic is in malter.
Whats it like? are they a freaky about nails as the uk?

My Aunts got a place out there now and she's always flitting back and forth so I might pop over in July

they are but i think not as in the uk...nails are still not at their peak here, but they will be :lol:

pinkmummy said:
Where abouts in Malta are you from, my hubby has family in Paceville and near to Hamrun.

I live more in the south, at Zurrieq :) . it's nearer to Hamrun; Paceville is on the other side hehe but here nowhere is far after all :)

Noodle said:
Virgo and Roso also geek with us from Malta.

yes i have just seen a thread by virgo and replied :)

Sassy Hassy said:
Well I was born in Mtarfa hospital in Malta as my dad was stationed with the Navy there. But they went when I was 6 months ... always got called a Malteser at school!

so you're Maltese after all! :p

pinkmummy said:

Missy was on the other day wonder how her course went?

Hey Geeks I'm here. Wow sassy didnt know you are a malteser ahahaha. Hey Davinia and Odette :) Hi sabrina i am a malteser practiced with creative and love it. Am not a nail tech full time as am still practicing. How are you od havent seen you on here in ages!!!

Latest posts

Back